25 years of National investigative experience and knowledge along with 40 years practical experience as a private detective has honed the IDISS into a high quality professional organization. We balance strong initiatives for the client and maintain the letter of the law.
The IDISS is a small independent agency not like a large impersonal business. This allows our agency the flexibility to give maximum attention to each and every case. This means that we listen carefully to you and develop a plan of action based on mutual agreement of all aspects of the action to be implemented.
We are now ISO Certified & part of Human rights welfare Organisation
The IDISS is a member / registered as ACT XXI 1860 Ministries Of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, Reg. No. 241/2013, was started in 2010, is a professional organization that oversee legal issues in India and all over globe pertaining to the specific field of endeavor and maintains high ethical standards for its members. Whatever service you require, our team is reliable and knows how to interact with the public in a discreet ways in order to gather the necessary information.
- Indian Detective and Investigation Service Society (IDISS) functioning under an unit of Private detectives in India.
- To Promote and Foster of awareness of IDISS among people in the Chennai, Tamilnadu, India and all over globe.
- To raise funds receive donations, collect subscriptions for the purpose of the association and to employ me funds In such a manner as shall be deemed to be in the best interest of the society.
- To organize and conduct National awareness Programme of IDISS In all India level as may consider desirable.
- To select Resource person to represent the country to training the Programme National and International level.
- To organize and conduct coaching and training campus, workshop in all India level and International level.
- To acquire by all lawful means movable and Immovable properties on behalf of the society and to well, manage, mortgage, lease or exchange, dispose of or otherwise deal with all or any of its properties and income their from.
- To vest the properties of the society with the executive committee elected by the General Body who shall carry of the object of the Society under the General Control, Supervision Direction of the General Body.
- To enforce an amateur definition acceptable to all states / Institutions / to control the affairs of such crime and corruption activities.
- To authorize the formation of State Association / Institutions to control the affairs of such crime and corruption activities.
- To do all such other acts, deeds and things are incidental to or as the society may deem conducive to the attainment of the object specified above.
- An identity card will issued to members and. officials bearer who works honestly for propagating IDISS Activities.
- The Executive Members of IDISS were will function in co-ordination with the permission of variation uniform services like Police Department, RPF, CFS, CISF, DAVC, CRPF Forensic dept, Army/Navy Airforce& Coastal. DFS, Intelligence Agencies to prevent Crime a Corruption Activities among public and public servants.
- Taking gratification, in order, by corrupt or illegal means, complete the offense, to influence public servant is liable to five clause (a). The members of 1015 should find the real fact motive behind it with evidence and to bring notice to the Vigilance & Legal Authority.
- Taking gratification for the exercise of personal influence with public servant is also liable to be punished the member of IDISS should use the same method as mentioned in the clause (a).
- Punishment for abetment by public servant of offenses is also liable to be punished the members of the IDISS should use the same method as mentioned in the clause(a).
- Habitual committing of is a liable punishable applying clause (a).
- An Identity card will issued to members selected and officials bearer propagating IDISS Activities in District wise and state wise.
- The prevention of corruption Act 1998 Sec 49 In act to consolidate and amend the law relating to the prevention of the corruption and for matters connected there with public servant means applying clause (a).
- Any person in the service or pay of the Government or remunerated by the Government by fees or commission for the performance of any public duty means applying clause (a).
- Any person In the service or pay of corruption established by or under a Central, Provincial or State Act, or an authority or a body owned or controlled or aided by the Government or a Government company as defined in section 617 of the Commission act, 1956 (1 of 1956) applying clause (a).
- Any judge, Including any person empowered by law to discharges, whether by himself or as a member of any body of persons, any adjudicatory functions.
- Any person who holds an office by virtue or which he is empowered to prepare, publish, maintain or revise an electoral roll or to conduct an election or part or an election means applying clause (a). Any person is the President, Secretary or other Office-bearer of a registered co-operative society engaged in agriculture, industry, trade or banking, receiving or having received any financial aid from the Central Government or a State Government or form any corporation established by or under a Central, Provincial or State Act, or any authority or body owned or controlled or aided by the Government or a Government company as defined in section 617 of the companies Act 1956 (1 of 1956) applying clause(a)
- Any persons who is a chairman, member or employee of any Service Commission or Board, by whatever name called, or a member of any selection committee appointed by such.
- commission or Board for the conduct of any examination or making any selection on behalf of such commission or Board.
- Any person who is an office – beared or any employee of an educational, scientific, social cultural, or other institution, in whatever manner established receiving or having received any financial assistance from the Central Government or local or other public authority.
- The Board of Chairman of IDISS will appointed honorarium post for Doctors, Lawyers, Auditors, Retired police officers.
- IDISS we undertake any type of Investigation works private Company Sector and Public Sector’s or Puducherry and Union Territories. As per requirement.